THIS STATEMENT DISCLOSES THE PRIVACY PRACTICES FOR OUR WEBSITE WWW.TECHNICALTRENDS.IN (“HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “WEBSITE”). THE DOMAIN NAME WWW.TECHNICALTRENDS.COM IS OWNED BY M/S TECHNICAL TRENDS IS A SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP OF SUDARSHAN SUKHANI WHO IS A SEBI REGISTERED RESEARCH ANALYST (SEBI REGISTRATION NO. INH100000726) HAVING ITS REGISTERED PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS AT M-51, M-BLOCK, GREATER KAILASH PART-2, SOUTH DELHI, DELHI, 110048 (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “THE FIRM”).
1. Collection of Information: We provide the facility to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time. Our policy on the collection and use of information and other information (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”) is outlined below:
i. Profiling information which you provide when you subscribe or register for a Service includes your username, nickname, password, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services.
ii. Information about your personal identity such as gender, age, etc.
iii. Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels (if requested and provided).
iv. Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone, mobile and fax numbers and the like (if requested and provided).
v. Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history, etc (if requested and provided). We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
vi. Information about your navigation using our services, for example the url’s of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
vii. Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
viii. Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities (if requested and provided).
ix. Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our services, which include email communications, comments, membership of mailing lists, etc.
x. Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
xi. Any other information required to conduct our business activities and to enable us to deliver and improve our services.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your personal information in such public environments. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions, etc. unless expressly stated otherwise. We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of personal information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk.
You always have the ability to opt out of receiving future mailings and special offers. If you use any of our referral features, we ask for name and e-mail address. We use this information only to send the communication you requested and to monitor the effectiveness of our referral features.
2. Information Use: We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to fulfill your requests for products and services; (2) to provide you with targeted offers, website content and advertising on the website; (3) to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from us as well as from our affiliates, other related companies, educational institutions, marketing partners and other third parties, if you have agreed to receive such communications; (4) to provide the facility to edit your account information and preferences at any time; (5) to address problems with the website, our business or our products and services; and (6) to protect the security or integrity of the website and our business.
Any personal information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
You may update your profiling information at any time by using the personalize function. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalization and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates.
5. General exceptions: If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your personal information:
i. By law
ii. To conduct our business
iii. To secure our systems
iv. To enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our users comply with the user rules, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our services are safeguarded, we may monitor your personal information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider; for example we may use third party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our website. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your personal information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. These companies may also use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. More information about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by these companies would be available with the respective third parties.
In addition to the general limitations in the above terms, we will not be liable to you or any other third party for any damages suffered by you or any other third party howsoever arising from the disclosure of your personal information.
6. Security practices for protecting Information: We have taken reasonable physical, electronic, contractual and managerial steps to safeguard and secure your personal information however, cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and you are responsible for all use of the website accessed through it. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your information
7. Links to other websites: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. The privacy policies of these website(s) are not under our control. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. It is advisable to read their privacy policies for further information. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Changes to this privacy statement: We may change this privacy statement from time to time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the website. Keep checking this page to keep you abreast of any changes to this policy.
9. Contact Us: If you have any question or query about this privacy statement, please contact us by using the Contact Us page.