Terms & Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SALE OF ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (“PRODUCTS”) BY WEBSITE WWW.TECHNICALTRENDS.IN (“HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “WEBSITE”). THE DOMAIN NAME WWW.TECHNICALTRENDS.IN IS OWNED BY M/S TECHNICAL TRENDS IS A SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP OF SUDARSHAN SUKHANI WHO IS A SEBI REGISTERED RESEARCH ANALYST (SEBI REGISTRATION NO. INH100000726) HAVING ITS REGISTERED PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS AT E-364, GREATER KAILASH PART-2, SOUTH DELHI, DELHI, 110048 (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “THE FIRM”).
- GENERAL: These terms and conditions shall apply to sales of products by the firm to the buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the buyer, unless the buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the firm in writing.
Any variation to these terms and conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the firm.
- REGISTRATION: By registering, you certify that all information you provide, now or in the future, is accurate. The firm reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons:
- For any unauthorized access or use by you.
- If you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this agreement.
- If you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this user agreement.
- NORMAL USE: To use our services, you agree that you will keep updated version of our various software & data files etc. It will be yours responsibility to take adequate security measures before downloading any application and data files. You will not share your account related information with others. Our support team shall provide you free telephonic support & and remote support whenever required. You also agree to get Periodic SMS alerts or newsletters or communication related to our offerings and services.
- INVESTMENT DECISIONS: User agrees that the Content on the site should never be relied upon as the sole basis for making any decisions to deal in securities. We will not be liable for any decisions made based on the Content and/or the Site. Dealing in securities is inherently risky, any reliance on the Content on the Site is at your own risk, and you assume any and all risks associated with your decisions. Prior to the execution of a stock trade, you are advised to consult with your broker or other financial representative to verify pricing and other information.
- STATUTORY DISCLOSURES: We provide stock market advisory services only, to our clients, through this website and various mobile apps by way of charging subscription fees. Our role is limited to identifying suitable opportunities and communicating to clients. In any circumstances we do not manage any funds on behalf of clients, order placement or offer any other services of any nature.
We do not recommend the services of a stock broker or other intermediary to their clients and hence are not in receipt of any consideration by way of remuneration or compensation or in any other form whatsoever. The respective client has to avail the services of such intermediary of their own.
Compete explanation along with basis of stocks recommendation and necessary disclosures are given in our research reports at appropriate sections. We disclose that there are no actual or potential conflicts of interest arising from any connection to or association with any issuer of products/securities, including any material information or facts that might compromise our objectivity or independence in carrying out securities advisory services.
- REFUND POLICY: If due to any reasons you are not able to use our service or you are not satisfied or you wish to suspend the services or subscription of our products, the firm is not liable to refund you any amount for your non-usage of the service or against such cancellation or suspension, however you can adjust such amount against our any other products or services.
- LICENSE: The firm hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access this website and various products, provided and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this user agreement.
- COPYRIGHT & NO RETRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION: The content and information contained in this website is the proprietary, confidential, valuable & exclusive property of the firm, and nothing in this agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. You agree not to copy the information available on this website for any reason whatsoever. You agree that if you copy the information available on this website by any mean, you will be liable for damages to be determined by Indian court of Law.
You can not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, resell, redistribute, assign, sub-contract, broadcast, publish, adapt, store or transfer machine-readable database, the information, or share any part thereof, or any of the information received or accessed through any person or entity unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by the firm .
- COMMUNICATION & TRANSMISSION OF DATA: Any written communication through electronic mode cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. The firm is not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages incurred by users arising out of the use of this website.
Due to the nature of the Internet transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. The firm is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions you send.
We do not represent or warrant that the website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the website.
- MODIFICATION: The firm reserves the right to delete, modify, change or discontinue any or all of the information on this website without giving notice to any user, individual, group of individuals, institutions and any such governing bodies.
- WARRANTY: Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information materials contained in this website, such information and materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Under no circumstances shall The firm , its management, affiliates, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees), or any loss of profits or revenues or loss of data, use, goodwill, business opportunity, or other intangible losses, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any materials available on the Site, even if The firm has been advised of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any the firm’s information or other materials, or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the products and services provided by The firm.
- TERMINATION: This user agreement and the rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or canceled. Termination or cancellation of this agreement shall not affect any right or relief to which the firm may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this user agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to the firm. Except as set forth herein, regardless of the reason for cancellation or termination of this User agreement, the fee charged if any for access to the firm’s website or its products is non-refundable for any reason.
- RESOLUTION OF COMPLAINTS: We understand the importance of an effective and expeditious resolution of complaints raised by the users using the products and services offered by the firm. To address the issues of user, we have implemented the Grievance Redressal Mechanism. The process to address the issues, complaints or grievances is mentioned hereunder:
- Whilst all efforts are taken to give the Users the best services to avoid any issues, the Users are informed that they can raise their complaints, if any, in writing. It is expected that the complaint shall contain specific issue or challenges faced. Any ambiguous, vague or anonymous complaints may not be entertained.
- Users can write to us at email@example.com for complaints related to the Service. Any complaint through email shall be acknowledged promptly after receipt. All complaints received by email shall be sent from the registered email id of the User, as available on the firm’s records. To determine authenticity, we may ask other particulars like name, registered mobile number, client id etc, if required.
- If the User is not satisfied with the resolution received from above channels, or if the User does not hear from us in two weeks, the User can escalate the grievance to the concerned Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or send correspondence to the below mentioned address:
Concerned Officer (Grievance Redressal)
E-364, Greater Kailash Part-2, Delhi, 110048
The Concerned Officer shall promptly and no later than thirty days from the date of receipt of the grievance, take necessary steps to resolve the grievance. If no further communication is received from the User, upon receiving a response from us regarding their complaint/grievance, within the next ten days, the grievance shall be treated as satisfied & closed.
- JURISDICTION: Transactions between you and the firm shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between customer and the firm or any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these agreement or transaction shall be filed only in the competent Courts of Delhi alone and the customer hereby agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.